By now, there isn’t much more that I can say about this little bit of paradise than I haven’t already said.
So let me just mention the highlights of this trip, which include the following:
- Continuing our 4th of July tradition of spending it with Dianne, John, Benjamin and Isabelle (this time in Honolulu)
- Getting to spend the 4th of July holiday with our former exchange student, Yinan
- Unsuccessfully going deep sea fishing (not a nibble!) and having the entire group overdosing on Bonine, much to the dismay of the non-deep sea fishing group who discovered the Bonine-overdosed group was useless for the rest of the day
- Parasailing, which was a really fun experience (it is eerily quiet 400 feet up in the air and, of course, incomparably beautiful)
- Meals at our favorite Honolulu restaurants—Chef Mavro and The Pig & the Lady (let the record reflect that I am the “lady”)
We look forward to our next trip to paradise!